You might also like...

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Biphasic sleep log - Day 76 - 6th April - Off Uberman

Off Uberman but not yet fully back on biphasic. I figured I'd need some compensating sleep to adjust from the so-far-Uberman back to biphasic. So, I slept as and when I needed it and as long as I needed it.

It was essentially Biphasic but not according to any pattern. I took the nap when I felt sleepy. From 1600 to 1700. The plan was to take the 20 minute nap, but I felt the need for more so woke up but slept again.
That was very good. Had perfect energy levels and clear mind.

Then at night, I went to bed at 0015, with alarm set for 0500 - 4.5 hours of sleep. Woke up before the alarm, about 0430 and even felt like sleep was over. Had to rub my eyes a lot but the mind was clear and it was apparent that I was ready to wake up. So got up about 0445.

Energy levels very good, mind clear and mood creative.

The plan for today is to try Everyman with 2 to 3 naps and 3 hours of core. I don't know where I will place the naps right now but I will experiment as everybody has to with Everyman. 

No comments: