...the producers, the directors, my dog, my parrot, my girlfriend, her dog, her parrot.....
No, none of these. But I would like to thank my Blogdost Irfan ji who has given me my very first blogger award - the Versatile Blogger award. This was the first email I read this morning and it absolutely made my day! Many thanks to Irfan ji for the award and here I go fulfilling the requirements of the award.
1- Express gratitude and link back the person giving you the award....
Irfan ji, many thanks for your kindness. I always appreciate your comments on my posts and I love your blog - Apniboli.
2- Share seven things about you, that too honestly......
1. The one thing I am crazy about is self-improvement.
2. I think books are the treasure of the world.
3. I am an introvert always trying to be an extrovert.
4. I don't buy leather or other products for which animals are killed inhumanely. It bothers me when I can't help this, for example when I buy a new phone and it comes with a leather case in the box.
5. I believe that people are inherently good even when they digress some time.
6. I don't follow news.
7. I absolutely love to laugh and make people laugh. I seriously believe that that's the key to a happier life and a better world.
3- Pass this Honour to other newly discovered or followed Blogger friends....
I will list my favourite bloggers then. In no order of merit..
- Dil Ki Baat, Blog Ke Saath
- Mirroring My thoughts
- Food For Thought
- Blogging all the way
- Ritu's Weblog
Sine I am only going to pass on the award to the blogs I myself follow and genuinely like, these are the ones I will include. Award or no award, each one of them is a great blog worth reading and following. :)
4- Inform the concerned Bloggers about their award....
I will do so on their blogs but before I finish this post I would indeed like to thank my Blogdosts (blatantly stealing AH's term here) and all the other readers who don't blog themselves but take time to read my blog and comment, your feedback is appreciated and encourages me to keep blogging.