You might also like...

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Biphasic sleep log - Day 86


16th: Even though I woke up early in the morning and felt like doing the fitness stuff on Wii, I didn't because I expected to be active rest of the day.

And that's what happened. I was on a treasure hunt later and spent over 2 hours walking, running, jogging, both uphill and downhill, constantly on meet, exercising both mind and body. The weather was quite nice for it.

The point is, even with a limited amount of sleep and following the Wii fitness regime, I didn't feel tired during the hunt. Once I sat down and had lunch, and then started walking again then I felt tired.

I got home at 1717, tired and with a headache.

Took the nap at 1800. Got up at 1830. It wasn't hard to get up but my headache was still there. I felt good though, well-recharged, not tired.

Energy levels: 99%
Mood: Active

17th: I was easily able to last past the midnight and went to bed finally at 0015 with the alarm set for 0500. Woke up at 0500 by the alarm, pressed snooze confident in the knowledge that I am getting up, but of course I fell back into sleep. Woke up by the snoozed alarm at 0508 and easily got up.

Energy levels: 100%
Body: Good
Mood: Creative

Didn't feel the tiredness from yesterday. Felt like working out but didn't as I planned to go out today and I'd decide in the evening if I still needed/wanted more exercise.


No comments: