You might also like...

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Biphasic sleep log - Day 23 - 12th Feb

I am definitely figuring out the pattern now and I am happy to say that it's working.

Evening 12th: The evening nap was longer, for 2 reasons, I didn't fall asleep quickly, and I think I didn't set the alarm right. It was still quite refreshing and useful.

Morning 13th: Stayed up till 0100 last night and still set the alarm for 3 hours. Again didn't work. At that time my mind doesn't understand the importance of anything over sleep. I am thinking of continuing with 4.5 core sleep for a while. With 20 minute evening nap, I do have loads of time at my disposal.

I have noticed that this extra time is "quality" time. The thoughts that come to my fresh mind are very positive, productive and motivating. I have started playing guitar more and I have done other work that had been pending for a while. Plus I have been motivated to try other things, new and old.

This will be good!

No comments: