You might also like...

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Biphasic sleep log - Day 18 - 7th Feb


Evening 7th:
I felt sleep dep today. Not horrible and not worse than what I have felt on monophasic as I mentioned before but still noticeable. I got home about 17.30 and was more than ready for my nap.

The nap however, completely refreshed me. I woke up about 1930 as planned.


Morning 8th:
Went to bed right on schedule at 0100. Felt like I had gone to sleep and then woke up maybe about 0130. But was able to go back to sleep within a few minutes.

Then I woke up in the night at least once. Had several dreams in the night so I know I did have REM sleep. In the morning, I woke up without the alarm. I was ready to get up and start the day when I noticed that the time was 05:12. I felt that I shouldn't cut corners on my sleeping time like yesterday and went back to sleep. Was back in sleep within a minute or two then woke up by the alarm at 0547 which is like on the dot every day.

Now I am wondering if I should have gotten up at 05:12 since it was a natural waking up. But so was the one at 01:30. That time also I felt like I could have gotten up and worked or a few hours. Anyway, we'll see how the days goes. For now, I feel fine, much like a usual biphasic morning.

No comments: