You might also like...

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Biphasic sleep log - Day 53 - 14th March


Evening 14th:
I felt a bit tired and sleepy in the day but mostly while I was sitting on my seat and bored. When I was walking around and doing stuff I felt no sleepiness. Usually the real test it in the train. If I can't read or watch movies on the train, and just want to sit back and close my eyes then I count myself as sleep deprived. But today I was able to finish watching Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, followed by some Comedy Circus that I keep stored on my SD card.

I had a social engagement this evening, therefore I had left the office early and was able to take the nap from 1735 to 1805. I was thinking about something and took a little more than 10 minutes to fall asleep. And when I woke up by alarm at 1805, I decided to snooze once and grab a few minutes extra. I would have been able to, but the phone rang.

The call lasted only 2 minutes, and I did try to go back to sleep, but the news on the phone was exciting and I wasn't able to sleep again.

But I felt very good, just like my normal refreshing evening nap, so mission accomplished.

Needless to say, I was able to enjoy my social thing fully.

Morning 15th:
I was back home about 2145 last night and felt really good that even after enjoying an evening out I had 2 solid hours to do whatever I wanted. Even though the mood was to play guitar, I was physically a little tired. But for me, mood counts for more, so I did play for a little while.

Even with 2 full hours at my disposal I was not able to get to sleep on time. I was engaged in a very important conversation and had to delay the sleep time to 0015. But as I said before some things are worth missing sleep!

Woke up 0500 by alarm as planned, but felt lazy and lay in bed till 0530. I might have drifted off during that though I am not sure.

Energy levels: 90%
Mood: Constructive (Like feel like getting some work done.)


2 comments:

Always Happy said...

You watch comedy circus? is that the one with chunkey and monkey (archana)?? Oh how do u tolerate the judges as wells as that Ali asgar? Bravo!! Nothing like siddhu Shekhar duo and Parizaad and the GREAT INDIAN LAUGHTER CHALLENGE!

Good, you heard some exciting news last evening.

Oh, you delayed your sleep because you were engaged in an important conversation! Must have been really important then!! Good luck

Always Happy

Sunil Goswami said...

AH, Good morning.

Yes, I watch Comedy Circus, so sue me!
You win 2 Sunny points for saying you like TGILC more than CC. I like it as well, but I have to admit that CC has its strong points as well. I plan to do an analysis post of both, when I get around to it.

Ali Asgar I can't bear as well, but there are some good performers in CC as well, my favourites include, Bharti, Kapil Sharma, Paresh, Rashmi Desai (she's just gorgeous), Saloni, Rajeev Thakur and some others.

Yes, the exciting news I will share with my readers in due course. Actually, the important convo was exciting as well but I don't see it making it into blog.