You might also like...

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Biphasic sleep log - Day 44 - 5th March

Evening 5th:
Okay, I liked this better. Since I had an extra-long noon nap, I took the evening nap a little late.From 1905 to 1935.

It took longer to fall asleep but not too long, about 15 minutes. I woke up at 1930 and realized I had 5 more minutes. So slept longer and did wake up in 5 minutes by the alarm. I had made the captcha 6-point now and faster in speed. Even without that though it was not hard to wake up.

Feeling fine. Energy level good. No headache now.

Planning to sleep 4.5 hours tonight from 0130 to 0600. We'll see if I have the energy to stay up till 0130. 
Morning 6th: Oh, I love biphasic! Slept from 0130 till 0600 meaning that I went to bed at 0115 and fell asleep by 0130. I noticed a drop in energy only around 0100 so it seems that my body is used to that timing and gets ready for sleep as per schedule. I woke up at 0430, right on the dot of 3 hours and felt like I could get up and I would have if I didn't have a busy day ahead of me where I am expected to operate at peak performance. So I slept again and woke up at 0630 by the alarm. It took some willpower to wake up but not a lot and I solved the captcha in one try. Energy levels good. Mood great. This is what I love about biphasic, I had to start my day early and leave at 0830 but I still had an hour and a half to play before getting ready. And I had time for breakfast!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: