You might also like...

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

What women like!

Man, I must be getting really good at reading people (or watching too much TV...lol).

So, Becker gets shot and he's making life miserable for his nurses and his doctor in the hospital, I told you that much in a previos post.

As I watched it, even as they were each other's throat, I was feeling a chemistry between this female doctor and doctor Becker.

But in today's episode when she allowed Becker to go home, (I missed the first 5 minutes so don't know how he got back into hospital), I thought maybe I was wrong.



Hehe, not at all. She actually comes to his home, and tells him she likes him. How do you like that?



The cute female doctor falls for the one patient who made her life hell and from whose room she, in her own words "always walked out so angry I could strangle you."



Still think you understand women? LOL.

No comments: