You might also like...

Monday, March 21, 2011

Biphasic sleep log - Day 58 - 19th March

Evening 19th:
I was able to do my household chores and have coherent phone conversations despite my tiredness. The naptime came only too quickly.

Today's nap was regulation. After setting the alarm for 1830 at 1803, I was still awake at 1807. So I used my counting down technique and I think it worked. I didn't see the time after that because I was asleep.

Woke up at 1830 by the alarm, got up easily and felt great. Still feeling great past 2100. Core will be 4.5 hours tonight, starting at either midnight or 0100.

Morning 20th:
Went to bed at midnight last night but set the alarm for 0500. You see, I had something on my mind and I knew I'd not fall asleep quickly as I do these days, so I allowed myself half an hour to fall asleep instead of 10 minutes.  As it happened, I got a solution for my problem about 00:08, got up, took me 11 minutes to implement it and then I was back in bed at 00:19. This time I did fall asleep within 15 minutes.

And the morning was glorious! Got up at 0500 by alarm. Not hard to get out of bed. Active immediately.

Energy levels: 100%
Body: Arms still a bit tired, otherwise great.
Mood: Active and Creative.


No comments: