You might also like...

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Weather

Weather here is getting chilly now, sunlight is welcome, wind not so much.
I have heard of places where the weather is the same all round the year; Bombay where it's always hot, Hawaii where it's always pleasant. I wonder what it would be like to live in a always-pleasant weather.
I am sure it's nice but some of the fun in life is from its unpredictability, isn't it?
If you know you are going to get an A why bother checking score on the noticeboard?
If you knew who's going to win would you watch the match?
Lol...that reminds me Jerry Seinfeld once tapes a match cos he is busy at the time of telecast. When he comes back and starts watching the recording, the telephone rings and he answers with, "If you know what happened at the game today, don't tell me."
Of course in the next shot Kramer comes in and starts with, "Too bad about the Nicks today, huh?"
Jerry shuts off the VCR...lol.

No comments: