You might also like...

Friday, January 05, 2007

Rather amusing

It is a joke sent to me by a colleague, but something like that you can
really encounter in Britain. Funny, considering their love of the
propriety of things, isn't it?
================================================


I walked into a public toilet where I found two cubicles, of which one
was already occupied.

So I entered the other one, closed the door, dropped my trousers and sat
down.

A voice came from the cubicle next to me: "Hello mate, how are you
doing?" (I thought it a bit

strange but not wanting to be rude I replied)

"Yeah, not too bad thanks." After a short pause, I heard the voice again
"So, what are you up to

mate?"

Again I answered, somewhat reluctantly it must be said.

Unsure what to say, I replied "Umm, just having a quick poo. How about
yourself?"

I then heard the voice for the third time ....."Sorry mate, I'll have to
call you back. I've got some

dickhead in the loo next to me answering everything I say."

No comments: