You might also like...

Sunday, September 21, 2014

A beautiful song - Como Me Duele


Currently absolutely in love with this song. It's not Salsa, it's Bachata, but such a sweet and haunting song that I don't even care that it's Bachata.

Gloria Estefan's voice is enough to make it a great song, but after I found that I was falling in love with this song, I looked for a translation of the lyrics and they are heartbreakingly beautiful!

The title of the song is "Como Me Duele Perderte" which means "How it hurts me to lose you." The damn thing stirs up so many memories and emotions..:-)

I haven't seen the video though, I bought the MP3 from Amazon and have listened to it many, many times, almost non-stop on Friday in a loop.

I'd like to know what my readers think of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clMVaEvq0JA


No comments: