You might also like...

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Lesson from Chuck - What's next

I do like this TV Show - Chuck. When I started watching it, I didn't think I'd like it, but I know love it. And I know why. The show is full of corny lines, cliches, and formulas. That's why I thought I wouldn't like it. But it's all done with taste and expertise, so I do like it.

Here's an example:


And watch him here, actually doing it:





I agree with him on that. And I would extrapolate that and say that your best days are always ahead of you. As you grow older, you learn more about life, about yourself and about the world. Your skills become more advanced, your decisions less stupid. As a result, the quality of your life will improve, the quality of your friends will improve and you will enjoy your life more. If your life is not going in that direction then it should. If you don't think your best days are in front of you, then you may already be dead. Check your pulse.

No comments: