You might also like...

Monday, July 18, 2011

Pyar Ka Punchnama - The Conclusion


I haven't watched it to the end so I won't do a full review. I just watched almost an hour of it then decided I had had enough.

It's not a bad movie, it's a simple story of 3 guys and the 3 girls who come in their lives. The story is quite true and very realistic. But the thing is it's too realistic. Anyone who has ever had a girlfriend or been married (poor chap) would feel like it's the story of his life. But why would you want to watch it?

Let me put it this way, if you have had a tooth extracted you know how painful that is. Would you watch somebody getting a tooth pulled out? The realistic version I mean, not the version with funny music instead of painful groans of the patient.

The conclusion - if you have never had a serious girlfriend in your life, definitely watch this to know what to expect. (It won't help you ONE BIT but you will know what to expect.). On the other hand if you have had a girlfriend or wife ever in your life, don't watch it!

2 comments:

Soumya said...

I'm a girl, but still loved the movie! :)

Any guy can surely identify with one of the three guys and same with the girls too. To be honest I saw traces of myself in all the three girls :P

Sunil Goswami said...

Hi Soumya, welcome to my blog and thanks for taking the time to comment.

As a guy I can only try predict the reaction of other guys when they see this movie. Thank you for adding the girls' perspective. And now after reading that you resemble those girls even in the slightest I am sure every guy would be scared of you. :P

But... hope to see you here again. :)