You might also like...

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Biphasic sleep log - Day 29 - 18th Feb

Evening 18th:
Umm, kind of a mess. Went down for nap about 1820 and finally woke up about 2112. In-between woke up multiple times, changed alarms, tried different things for LD.

Fresh and cheerful after waking up finally, no tiredness or irritation, not hard to get up either. Even though feeling energetic, I'd go down for core soon, (it's 0100 now). Then we'll see how the morning goes. It'd most likely be a repetition of this evening's mess.

Even though I am messing things up by mixing LD experiments with biphasic, I am pretty sure it's the biphasic routine that gives me this flexibility to try a nap anytime and try the LD stuff in any nap/sleep without feeling ill effects if I oversleep.

Morning 19th:
The night sleep was much longer than I should have had on biphasic - about 7 hours in total. But because of the lucid dreaming attempts I needed to do it. Still felt fantastic when I woke up about 0800.


Morning 19th: 
The night sleep was much longer than I should have had on biphasic - about 7 hours in total. But because of the lucid dreaming attempts I needed to do it. Still felt fantastic when I woke up about 0800. 

But I did feel like I had lost the morning, the same kind of feeling I used to get when I used to get up about 1100 on monophasic mornings. 

While I would continue my efforts for lucidity in dreams I would still try to make an effort to 1) keep it biphasic with a short nap, and 2) keep the core sleep short and sticking to 90 minute increments as much as possible. 

No comments: