You might also like...

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Biphasic sleep log - Day 1

Friday evening:
Went down for the nap at 18.30 instead of the planned 19.00 because I was feeling very tired and sleepy this being Friday. Set the alarm for 20.15 with 15 minutes to fall asleep.

Did fall asleep in about 15 minutes or less. Quality of sleep was okay, not uninterrupted deep sleep. One problem was thirst, maybe because of the burger I had on the train. So that interrupted my sleep at least once.

Finally woke up at 20.22 by the ringing alarm. Feeling not tired and groggy but not very refreshed either. Felt more refreshed after a few minutes.

The core sleep didn't really work. I went to bed at 0100 as planned, with the alarm set for 5.45. Did fall asleep in about 15 minutes or so. Woke up at 0545 by the alarm, but then didn't feel like getting up, felt tired and sleepy. So hit snooze and went back to sleep. Finally, woke up about 07.45 and got up. I think I will need to exercise more will-power if I want this to work. It's gonna be hard because my will-power is at its weakest when I am half-asleep.

But I am gonna try anyway. 

No comments: