You might also like...

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Quantum of Solace



I have just realized, or actually been made to realize, that Quantum of Solace, the latest James Bond movie is releasing in UK this Friday not in November as I was thinking. So, Friday 31st of October, it's being lauched in the cinemas and me traveling on that very day from Zurich to London.

Well, it's too bad I can't watch it as soon as it's released but I am gonna watch it pretty soon for sure.

Now, if Hollywood wants to kill piracy this is the kind of movies they need to make. Even if it's available to download or even on first-class, genuine, right-from-the-producers DVD I would not watch it first on the small TV. First viewing will of course be on the silver screen and then of course I'd add the DVD to my collection.

Just for the record I really hate Daniel Craig but my love for the Bond genre is greater than my hate for Craig.




No comments: