You might also like...

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I am going to Mars

Well, didn't you know Google is planning the first permanent human colony on Mars? Here's the low-down on it, check it out and join it.
http://www.google.com/virgle/index.html
 
 
I tried but this is the assessment I got.
 
Well, you're distressingly normal and could conceivably adjust to life as a deep space pioneer, though we recommend instead that you leave the Mars missions to the serious whack jobs who scored over 130 and instead finish year 3 of law school, tuck your toddler into bed, design Web 2.0 applications, run for Congress or do whatever other normal, healthy, middle-of-the-road thing you're currently doing with your normal, healthy, middle-of-the-road life. If you're determined to give Virgle a try, though, you can submit your video here.
 
Oh, these guys are just too much! I could not help laughing aloud when I read their questionnaire and the hilarious multiple choice answers

No comments: