You might also like...

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Thought of the day - 20th Dec 2006

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your
last.
The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed."
- Wayne Dyer


Comments: It's easy to say that you live your day as if your last but
it's not possible; my boss would never agree to it!
If it were my last day and I knew it I would spend it at home, calling
people to tell them that I love them and what to do with the money I
buried in the backyard. Also, I'll be borrowing money from all and
sundry, so that there are more people to remember me when I am gone. :-)
Having said that, it is astonishing how we take life for granted and do
not cherish the time we have. Hindu theory of reincarnation
notwithstanding this is the only life you have, the only chance for you
to do whatever you want to do. Anything and everything. Yet we create so
many limits and boundaries for ourselves, so many things we think we
couldn't do or shouldn't do...and we miss out on an opportunity of an
eternity, to have fun, to bring joy to others, to make a difference in
the world...

But there is still time, as long as you have a single breath of life
left in you, never say it's too late for you to do something, use that
breath for something worthwhile...

No comments: