You might also like...

Friday, December 08, 2006

Shoot for the stars

I started blogging..erm..er..this is embarrassing..I don't remember why exactly I started blogging. And to think that it has just been a small time. Oh, I just checked, it's been 3 months since I started. So, basically I still am at it and not yet grown tired of it, and O'Reilly and the whole web 2.0 thing includes blogging as the in-thing and a cute girl called Shai thinks it's kinda fun to have a blog with 1000 or more entries, so....I have decided that I will shoot for it and try to achieve that within 2 years from now.

It can be done, that's not a problem. The challenge is to maintain the quality of the content. I am up for it. You'll just not see all blogs written by me, but some useful and/or interesting content referred to by me also.

So, here's to the first step of a journey of a 1000 miles. Cheers.





No comments: